Microfiltration & Ultrafiltration
- Membrane filtration including microfiltration, pressurized submerged
microfiltration and nanofiltration.
- Pre-treatment for Reverse Osmosis or stand alone for producing high quality
- A membrane process used extensively for salt and contaminants removal from
sea water, brackish water or surface water.
- Robust and proven technology easy to operate.
- Membrane proven expertise to achieve ultrapure water specifications.
- For boiler feed, reverse osmosis feed, glass washing, food processing and general
- Flexible design and control systems enable the minimization of wastewater and
- Removal of suspended matter, turbidity, iron, chlorine taste, color and odor from
feedwater with media filtration through a bed of media such as fine sand,
anthracite, activated carbon or manganese dioxide.
- Suitable for general industrial process water.
- For producing ultra pure water on low TDS feedwater (< 100 mg/l).
- Low operating costs, minimum start up time, small footprint, efficient chemical
Continuous Electro-Deionization (CEDI-LX)
- High level of ultra pure water for microelectronics and pharmaceuticals.
- Reliable and skid-mounted systems, compact design, easy to transport.
- Low power consumption, low operating costs, high recovery, chemical-free process.